Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Monster Cookies!

Today was the first time I'd ever made these cookies and wow! They are amazing!!! So, here is the recipe.

First, preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, in a large bowl, cream together 1 cup butter, 2 cups white sugar, 2 cups packed brown sugar, and 3 cups peanut butter until smooth.

Beat in 6 eggs, two at a time. Then stir in 1 and 1/2 tsp. Corn Syrup, and 1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.

Next, mix in 4 tsp baking soda and 9 cups of oats until well blended. Stir in 1/2 pound candy-coated milk chocolate pieces and 1/2 pound semisweet chocolate chips.

Roll dough into 2 inch balls, and place 3 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with a fork. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool on cookie sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.




* Special thanks to Sara H. for the recipe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Madison,
I'm Ky's little sister. I just found this and it looks really cool. I'm going to follow your blog, I just wanted to introduce myself so that you were not totally freaked out when you saw that some person you did not know was following your blog! Anyways!

Emily Joy said...

Wow! Those look Dee-lish! I wish you would come and visit my cooking blog at www.emskoolkitchen.blogspot.com! Thanks for this cool cooking blog!

~Emily