Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Awesome addition!!!

Okay, I'm really super excited. Esther and I have this amazing friend, Madison. And she is really good with crafts, and cooking and all that kind of stuff. And she was going to start her own cooking blog, but I thought it would be really really fun to do a cooking blog together. So Esther and I invited her to just join ours. So we have a new author. =D I'm so excited to see what she posts on here. Now I get to get new fun recipes by reading the blog too! =D Today has been such a perfect exciting day! Okay, I'm hyper, I'll try to calm down. =P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea!! :D *is totally happiful* I'm SOOO excited about doing posts on here! :) By the way, I wanted to ask you and Esther: I want to see if I can make a button for this blog! :D Okay, it will be an adventure, but I want to see if I can do it! You can tell me if you want me to or not. :P I don't really care either way, just curious.
Love ya!

~Maddie

Melody said...

What do you mean make a button? It's okay with me, as long as you explain what you mean. ;) But really, do what you want. It's your blog too now. SO have fun with it. =D

Unknown said...

Haha! You've never seen a blogger button? Okay... basically what it is, is it's a picture, and then it has the title of your blog, and when people click on it, it takes them to your blog. Also, other people can put it on their blogs if they like yours! So... did that make any sense at all? :P Mmk, I'll try it. :D If you go to Julia's blog (check my blog out to find it), she has one up on hers.

~Maddie

Melody said...

Sweetness! Go for it! =D =D =D And no, I had never heard of it before. =( Hehe, guess I learn something new every day. =D